Aspire – Digital Altitude a product of Michael Force. This is what as know as a “Big Ticket – Affiliate Marketing Program”. Which teaches you internet marketing through videos which to a beginner or newbie would not be helpful.
The next question you should be asking yourself is this a scam or is this legit? Yes, it is legit but…
Before you jump in you need to know a few facts upfront or this would be a very costly venture for you and a very profitable one for them.
- This program is designed for people who have some knowledge of internet marketing.
- It’s also designed for people who have a budget to spend in order to buy the multi-level of products and traffic.
- This program takes lots of money to make money
- You need to learn a lot of information on your own to understand the video training
- If you understand internet marking language like traffic, CPC, CPM, CTR, impressions etc. then you might have a good start.
This program does work BUT it is highly overpriced for what you get from the training. In addition, every little piece and part is an additional cost.
Fortunately, Wealthy Affiliate is legit and the program provides you will all the training and the tools to start an online business!
Below is a comparison table and further down are addition comments on the table to help you understand the differences!
- Has “Private Traffic Coaching” at a price of no less than 12k.
- Yes you get a “Private Coach” but their job is to get you to buy into the each of the packages.
- No real form of “Live Chat” nor community on their site.
- Private FB Groups for community questions but they are all screened before allowed questions.
- Yes their are lots of “Steps” which are made up of voice video called training ranging from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.
- No work space to see or do any of the actives they speak about.
- You need to find your own domain and host providers and purchase them.
- Plus build your website from scratch with limited amount of training.
- You get a FREE eBook “9 Secrets that Every Online Guru Uses“.
This system has a multitude of layers and each layer costs money $$$$$$$.
- Aspire (you cannot make any money from this system)
- Base (costs more money and you’re still not making money)
- Rise (costs more money – now you have the potential to make money if you spend more money)
- Ascend (even more money $$$$$)
- Peak (a lot more money $$$$$)
- Apex (more than a lot of people make in a year)
On top of all that their are three levels of commissions that you have to pay for ranging from $37 to $127 per month.
This program has the potential to make real money. Use caution you really need to have money and really need to have the ability to easily learn a lot of information on your own.
That being said, why pay all that money to someone else to make them rich. Instead, invest in yourself it’s FREE for the first 7 days so you can try it and love it. Wealthy Affiliate and create your own personal brand.